Saturday, November 24, 2012

Biting the Bullet!

Ok, I did it!

I transferred it all to wordpress. Thankfully, I don't have to delete this site, just in case it doesn't work out for my basic-blogging-self and I want to come back! At the moment, it's going great.

I can't believe how much this feels like a major life change! I guess my blog has been part of my life for 6 years now. While I was transferring it, I was having awful daydreams about accidentally deleting it. The thought almost made me nauseous!

Ok

Drumroll, please.



www.thrillanmanila.wordpress.com


Go check me out!

6 comments:

Barbie said...

Good job on figuring out how to transfer all your stuff to a new site! I am glad you didn't lose anything!

I just have one question. Do I still come here to check your blog? I tried to link your new site to my reading list but I was unable. I don't like the new blogger dashboard :(

Anonimo said...

hey good job! i usually read your blog and it is so interesting!

descalcificadores

Ivan Pylat said...

Nice share. I think your website should come promptessay.com up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

sheetal jain said...

Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y

Serenity Chambers said...

http://serensdays.blogspot.com/

Shoeb Ahmed said...

Check out more Hot Indian actress

Check out more Hot Indian actors

Check out more Hot Indian actress Wallpapers

Check out more Hot Indian actress Deepika

Check out more Hot Indian actress Katrina

Check out more Hot Indian actress Sonakshi

Check out more Hot Indian actress Priyanka